Serving Hanover County and Central Virginia
-Flexible schedule and locations
-Excellent customer service
Raised in Hanover, Virginia, Cassie completed her Bachelor of Arts degree at Virginia Commonwealth University in two years, majoring in both international studies and political science. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor degree from University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law. Prior to establishing Baudean Law, Cassie clerked for the Honorable judges of Hanover Circuit Court, working closely with the judges and attorneys on a wide variety of legal issues.
Cassie has dedicated her work towards helping clients navigate the legal process for a variety of situations. The majority of Cassie's practice is family law, including divorce, custody and enforcement of property settlement agreements, estate planning and employment law. Cassie's goal is to provide excellent client-centered legal services in the most convenient way possible for each individual client.
When not practicing law, Cassie volunteers with local organizations in Hanover County. She sits on the board of Hanover Cares, aimed at reducing drinking and drugs in teenagers and volunteers with Hanover Safe Place, located in Hanover County, Virginia. She also loves to spend time outdoors with her dog, a dogo argentino named Loki.
Cassie is happy to meet with you to discuss your legal needs. Please contact her at (804) 447-0146 or email@example.com for a consultation.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, B.A., International Studies, Political Science
- University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Hanover Cares, Board Member
- Hanover Safe Place, Volunteer
- Richmond Legal Development Center, Mentor
- Hanover Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Law Practice Division, Law Practice Magazine Board Member
- American Bar Association, Law Practice Division, Membership Committee Member
- Police Benevolent Association, Attorney Member
- Hanover Arc, Member
- American Bar Association, Law Technology Today Author
- Young Women’s Leadership Alliance, Board Member, YWCA of Richmond